[hpsdr] Proteus

ik2wqi smtp01 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 12:11:57 PDT 2007

Some months are gone since the last discussion on the proto-board has closed.
Do there are news on this item?
I'm shure I'm not the only one interested in development and prototyping of SDR related circuits.

What are the chances (and time) to have Proteus as a base card instead of inventing every time a new design for the most common support circuits (read I2C addressing, common I/O, pwr regulation, bus buffering, clock gen., reset circuitry, FPGA, expansion connectors etc. etc.)?

Would we like to have developers to join the HPSDR group? Let we offer them a minimum Hardware Development Kit, based on the Proteus board.

vy 73s de ik2wqi - Andreas