[hpsdr] ATLAS OZY JANUS working in HB9.. software package for non-developer?

Achim Vollhardt avollhar at physik.uzh.ch
Sun Sep 9 12:32:44 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I finally powered up my A/O/J set after boxing it into a case made from
machined aluminum sheets.. so far so good. I got all running and have a
nice low noise floor at about -(170-180) dBm in the panadapter display
and a indicated RX meter level of -148 dBm. Noise rises when I tap the
input pin of the input jack, so I assume everything is ok.

Question: the Tortoise SVN software gives me an software revision of
557, PowerSDR 1.6.3 reports in the window a revision number of 701. Is
this the version to go for non-software-developing users or is there a
more recent version to go for? And if yes, how to update?

73s Achim, DH2VA