[hpsdr] Fw: HPSDR software availability

wbr/wf4r wbr at verizon.net
Fri Sep 21 12:15:14 PDT 2007

Hello All,
                I got in on this a bit late and so far I've not seen anywhere I may download the software to drive the HPDSR.

    Is there software available yet?

    So far I've purchased the ATLAS, OZY, JANUS, PENOCCIO(sp?) and have completed assembly of the ATLAS.
    As far as I can tell, I only made one small mistake.  I installed the -12 indicator LED backwards, but now fixed.
    Getting anxious to listen to it.  I would like to know where I may find a suitable enclosure also. Or maybe someone
    could point me to some pictures of their enclosure(s).

    OBTW, Will "powersdr" from Flexradio work with this setup?

    Thanks for you help.  73, Bill, WF4R (FM16ts)