[hpsdr] Fw: HPSDR software availability

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 15:29:44 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Yep, the newer PowerSDR versions support
Ozymandias and Janus with the SDR-1000.
You can find them in the Setup menu.

The Pandora enclosure is not ready yet.
< http://hpsdr.org/ >

I have bent a quick one out of copper;
you can see it at my photos on HamSDR:

< http://www.hamsdr.com/profile1.aspx?id=76 >

Click on the bottom photo to make it larger.

Some folks have used PC cases with modifications,
and others have done beautiful custom ones.

Welcome to this great group!

Mike - AA8K