[hpsdr] QSD gain and noise.

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:22:42 PDT 2007

I can't believe how many times this mistake is made.  I made it myself
about four times.  I keep "rediscovering" this guaranteed source of
jitter and phase noise.  The frequency will have to be an even divisor
of the clock on you will have more spurs at sin(x)/x amplitudes than you
can even believe.

Bob