[hpsdr] Phoenix - footprint for high performance crystals

richardh at iinet.net.au richardh at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 7 16:41:10 PDT 2008

Kevin
I have gone for the discrete oscillator as suugested by Grant Hodgson and Chris Bartram. One of the issues would be
cost - how much are these devices?
Also the discrete circuit will give the best possible phase noise performance with a practical circuit as I
understand it.

Richard

On Mon Apr  7 23:48 , Kevin - M0KHZ  sent: