[hpsdr] Tiny Demeter / Teamspeak Europe

Jeroen Bastemeijer j.bastemeijer at tudelft.nl
Fri Aug 8 07:51:06 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Last weak I suffered some "severe problems" due to a malfunctioning
mail-server. At that time I wasn't able to notify the HPSDR community
about a change in the Demeter Wiki and the change in time of Teamspeak
Europe. Another attempt to reach Mike AA8K for relay-ing the message
wasn't successful either....

Now the mail-server problems are solved and my new PC is installed, I
can finally send mail again :-)

With some small discussion we agreed to try to move *Teamspeak Europe to
Sunday, 19:30UTC.*

There is some more information about Tiny Demeter on the wiki. The
design published is by no means finished, but gives an idea of the
implementation of the switcher.
 The coming to weeks I will be on vacation. I probably won't have
internet access (so no E-mail or Teamspeak), but I will have the time
and opportunity to work on the Tiny Demeter design! Now I have to print
some interesting application notes and datasheets to take with me....

73 Jeroen PE1RGE