[hpsdr] Admin: Correct Posting Address to this discussion list

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu Aug 7 08:59:14 PDT 2008

J.D. Bakker wrote:

> The opinions on this differ, to say the least:

  Yes, I know, it is like opening a can of worms... that is one of the most controversial issues of the Internet..

Personally, I see it in this way : reply to the author only is a way to avoid blushing faces to all those careless
persons that send a private message to the list, while it was meant only for the recipient.
In other words, we are all obliged to extra work to take care of those who can't take care of themselves, being not even
capable of checking where their messages are going to be sent... a sort of leveling to the MCD...

But I don't want to open a discussion on this. I just expressed my feelings. If the list is so configured, so be it.

73  Alberto  I2PHD