[hpsdr] initozy problem

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Aug 11 21:24:11 PDT 2008

Greg,

 From the attachment  it looks like Device Manager is showing Ozy as
EEPROM missing  -- that leads me to think the EEPROM is not
programmed or not working.  Is this a TAPR produced board or one you
homebrewed?   If you look at the Details tab for your device does it
show a VID of 0x4b4 and PID of 0x8613 ?    Those are the VID and PID
for an FX2 w/o an EEPROM specifying a VID/PID.

Regardless it looks like you need to program the EEPROM -- sectino
1.2 of
http://www.philcovington.com/HPSDR/OZY/UTILS/HPSDR%20PROJECT%20LIBUSB.pdf
explains how to do that.  The tools needed to do it are at:
http://www.philcovington.com/HPSDR/OZY/UTILS/ (as well as in SVN)

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)