[hpsdr] initozy problem

Greg Clark greg at bigredbee.com
Tue Aug 12 06:47:45 PDT 2008

I download the docs and utilities from Phil's site --

Step 1.2.3 instructs me to  "load_firmware".

This command fails -- here is the output from the cmd window:  I have
confirmed that I have .net 2.0 and 1.0 installed.  I* get the same error
even w/ Ozy unplugged from the USB connection*.  Do I have some version
problems?  I have previously gone thru several installations and removals of
drivers and SDR software packages

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
C:\Documents and Settings\Greg>cd desktop
C:\Documents and Settings\Greg\Desktop>cd ozyu
C:\Documents and Settings\Greg\Desktop\ozyu>load_firmware 0x4b4 0x813
OZYV1FW.he
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or
assembl
y 'HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
or o
ne of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not
matc h the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=n
ull'
   at load_firmware.Program.Main(String[] args)
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
[HKLM\Software\M
icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind
failure lo
gging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value