[hpsdr] ADC for VSWR Measurement

Graham KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 23 18:10:49 PDT 2008

Gerd:

There is a ribbon jumper cable that connects the SPI bus to
both ALEX TX and RX cards.  The 0 to 3 volt DC (corresponding
to 0 to 100 Watt) signal from the TX directional couplers appears on
both the
control ribbon cable, as well as a 4 pin auxilliary connector on the
TX board.

See the picture of the ALEX alpha-3 on the Wiki.  You can see
a white four pin connector labled "J2" just below the main ribbon
cable connector on the transmit board.

--- Graham