[hpsdr] PowerSDR immediate TX issue

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Dec 7 21:50:31 PST 2008

Hi Dale -- think I missed this over the Thanksgiving holiday.  Do you
have Janus/Ozy Control selected in General->Hardware Config?   If so
do you have an SDR 1000 connected to the DB 25 connector on Ozy?  If
not uncheck Janus/Ozy Control -- you only want that when actually
attached to an SDR 1000.

If that does not do it let me know and we'll sort it out.

Regards,

Bill