[hpsdr] Penelope Build Up

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 12:31:01 PST 2008

Waiting for bare Penelope board to arrive I would like to order all the goodies to populate the board.
Is there an upto date BOM (with Mouser or DigiKey order numbers) and an assembly/setup guide available.
When I searched archives most of the info was pre-release so I am looking for any help I can get!
If there is anyone with a hot air oven that can attach the high density chips I would be glad to pay for that service. I have done a few, mostly successful but a professional job would eliminate some time consuming troubleshooting.
Tim W4YN

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
NHRA Life Member