[hpsdr] Testing Penelope

Roland Etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Mon Dec 29 06:46:17 PST 2008

I had no time to test Penelope before, so I am now trying to use it
before Mercury's arrival...
I usually run the SDR 1000 with Ozy-Janus without any problem.
To test Penelope on a dummy load, I have only Ozy (slot 5) and Penelope
(slot 4) in Atlas, and no connection with the SDR 1000.
Running the last PowerSDR modified (svn 2573), with title bar "KD5TFD 26
Dec 2008 a) PowerSDR v1.10.1 + Base SVN 2025".
I have checked HPSDR Hardware as radio model, and only Penelope as hpsdr
board.
When I start PowerSDR, Ozy firmware is loaded, leds on Penelope are ok,
but Power SDR go immediately in TX mode and no hf is coming out from
Penelope!

Thanks for help, and season's greetings to everyone!!

73, Roland f8chk.