[hpsdr] up and running

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Dec 29 08:17:00 PST 2008

Thanks Bill

Shutting down one display (monitor) and lowering the FPS seems to allow me
to run at 96k now.
192k still makes dropouts and setting the priority higher makes the dropouts
come faster (!)
I am using the firmware that came with the board.
I take your point that the firmware may have only one sampling speed, but
setting the speed in the PowerSDR program definitely has a direct effect on
computer loading. I suppose it is throwing away 3 out of 4 samples .....?

New Year will likely bring a new computer  ;-)

Ken