[hpsdr] Sasquatch II

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:04:30 PST 2008

BUT, if you wanted to get the beagleboard, put Linux on it,  surf the web,
read email with thunderbird, etc. and display your desktop on a 54" LCD,
you can.  (Come to my house ;-).

It is not as speedy as my Quad core extreme but it is a Desktop on a Chip
really.

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"And yes I said, yes I will Yes", Molly Bloom