[hpsdr] Sasquatch II

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Fri Dec 12 16:20:11 PST 2008

Hi George, well the mITX has a little (80GB) disk drive in it just
like a laptop. I have it dual-booted running WindowsXP/PRO/SP3 and
UbuntuLite with a flick of a switch :-) It has USB ports,
keyboard, mouse, video just like a "real" PC :-)

so you would load and run PowerSDR just like you do on any other
platform. I am sorry, I can not afford either HPSDR or Flex
equipment, so you will have to rely on the experienced HPSDR users
to tell you how to get setup.

GL de Ken N9VV