[hpsdr] Flex 5000A for sale

Dennis McGough dmcgough at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:29:13 PST 2008

Also, I have received emails about the current Flex pricing special and yes, I know Flex is running a 10% off special, making the new Flex 5000A $2519 instead of $2799... but Flex is out of stock for at least a month (from John). This is the best performing radio I've ever had my hands on, and the support is excellent. For anyone interested in any SDR gear in the commercial market, you can't get better than the Flex 5000A.

Sorry for the list spam if I bothered anyone.

73
Dennis