[hpsdr] Mercury Arrived

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:54:21 PST 2008

Jeff --

A svn is a subversion repository that stores files for developers.  Bill
,KD5TFD is activity modifying these files daily, so it is hard to bundle
them at this point.  There are bound to be a few bugs in the code as
well as only 4 or 5 people have worked with it to this point.

The SVN software you need depends on the operating system.  On Windows
you will need the TortoiseSVN client software.  This will allow you to
browse the svn repository.  The Tortoise software will add features to
your windows explorer.  See the Tortoise website.

On the http://hpsdr.org website,  resources link (on the sidebar) has
links to the Tortoise site and lots of other useful software for SDR
experimenters.  If you use The Tortoise software it will let you link to
the directory where Bill put the complied software PowerSDR for windows
system modified for the HPSDR hardware.

Remember this system is under active development and you are part of the
testing system.  Please read the hpsdr list and submit issues after you
have a clear description of the problem.

Hope this helps.

  Dave KV0S
  hpsdr.org webmaster