[hpsdr] Mercury Arrived

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Dec 20 19:41:22 PST 2008

All,

Good to see that the long awaited Mercury boards have started to arrive.
Just one thing if you are using your Mercury with Penelope.  For some reason
the location of Penelope on the Atlas seems to be important. Placing
Penelope BETWEEN Mercury and Ozy seems to work OK.  Not sure why this should
be but working on the issue at the moment.

Joe has done the first draft of the Mercury manual and he is just waiting
for some final screen shots to complete it.  Should be out shorlty.

I've been testing my HPSDR station on 17m over the weekend so hope to work
some of you.

73's Phil.....VK6APH