[hpsdr] Mercury Here also

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sun Dec 21 13:08:59 PST 2008

Kirk,

Here is the web site for the current offering on the ANTEC case:
http://www.antec.com/usa/productDetails.php?lan=us&id=15733
. The remote control is now bundled with the case I see. It would be
nice to build in the PC mother board along with atlas and its boards.
I just put my PC in one case and am building the HPSDR in the other. I
put in a HP 10 Mhz reference oscillator in where the optical drive is
mounted.

Ron W9KFB