[hpsdr] Mercury Here also

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sun Dec 21 18:02:14 PST 2008

Philip
I purchased my two cases at Fry's in Indianapolis for $178 each as I
recall. ANTEC has not changed the case design, but has added the
remote control item. They come in Sliver and Black. Don't get the mini
version, not enough room. The fusion will work, but you have to watch
the size of the standoffs and don't mount the Atlas too close to the
rear PCI card openings, mount it an inch or so away from the openings
so the cables can snake up to the the connectors without interference,
also don't mount to far forward or you will interfere with the cables
coming through the hole from the power supply.

Ron W9KFB