[hpsdr] Mercury FPGA source code

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Dec 23 04:47:41 PST 2008

All,

I've just added the Mercury FPGA source code to the HPSDR SVN server. You
will find it at

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Mercury

This is the code that was loaded into the production boards that TAPR has
just shipped.

Mercury was compiled using the latest licence-free  Altera Quartus V8.1.
I'll change all the HPSDR projects to V8.1 over the next few weeks.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the development of the Mercury hardware
and software.

I'm presently working on a number of enhancements to the Mercury FPGA code
that I hope to make available over the Holiday period.

73's Phil...VK6APH