[hpsdr] Mercury sees first RF here

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:17:51 PST 2008

Hi Bob.

Well I got #1 (smile), so you can scratch that! He is beautiful! Since I am
mostly a listener of late, will hook him up to my audio system in the house
so I can listen to CW while gardening! Probably need a blue tooth!
(Decadence!)

Youse guys spoil me! Keep up the innovation!

Thanks
Santa's on his way. Check out NORAD my grandchildren love it every year.
Looks like he has already been over Asia and Australia
"CU at Dayton!"

Eric