[hpsdr] Mercury sees first RF here

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Dec 22 15:56:03 PST 2008

Hi Ron,

Good to hear your Mercury board is working. The noise you hear sounds
more like you are dropping data over the USB link.  What PC are you
using?

You may want to try increasing the Process Priority of PowerSDR. Under

Setup>General>Options

try setting Process Priority to Above Normal or Real Time (I've never
been able to get High to work).

We will also shortly have a code update that will allow you to sample
at 48kHz and 96kHz - that will reduced the PC load.

73's Phil...VK6APH