[hpsdr] Power Supply for Mercury

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Fri Dec 26 09:09:38 PST 2008

Hi Tim,

I have just updated the Wiki with the latest LPU information.

The LPU prototypes are up and running.  They should be checked out in
the next two weeks. Look for the interest list announcement on
PCB/kit availability (on www.hamsdr.com) before then. While no
commitment has been made yet, I am looking to TAPR to handle kitting
and PCB distribution.

I had hoped to have it done before now, but Mercury production and
the holidays ganged up on me! :-)

73,
Scotty WA2DFI