[hpsdr] What if Mercury shipment was lost in the mail?

David B. Toth ve3gyq at amsat.org
Fri Dec 26 22:26:24 PST 2008

At 12:30 PM 12/26/2008, Jerry Flanders wrote:

>I see posts of guys receiving their shipments and wonder about mine.
>
>It could be useful to occasionally post what shipments have been
>made so that any of us whose Mercury was lost by the post office
>would at least know to start an inquiry.
>
>Possibly something on the web site if not a list posted here? Time
>spent to post something might be offset by answering individual
>inquiries as time goes on.
>
>Jerry W4UK

John is still shipping. Mine isn't here yet, and I'm the TAPR Prez ...
I'll ask John to post when the last board goes out, and then you will
all have a reference point.
We are following the same protocol he used in the past so he'll get
it done ASAP. I am just amazed he got so much done during the holidays.

Dave