[hpsdr] Mercury not receiving

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 27 14:15:32 PST 2008

Hi Steve

I believe that only USB 2 is supported on Ozy. Someone will correct me
if I'm off base on this.

Here is a clip from a previous post on this list:

73

Rick ve3mm
Unless they have messed around with the FX2 firmware the
specifications of the FX2 chips says it will work with USB 1.0 it
will not support the 12 Mb rate but not the 1.5 Mb rate.

<  URL:http://www-corot.obspm.fr/COROT-ETC/Files/CY7C68013.pdf  >