[hpsdr] Libusb

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Dec 28 12:46:12 PST 2008

The doc's I've used are @: http://libusb.sourceforge.net/doc/   -
terse but usable in my experience.

The code I did for this to use lubusb is
Source\JanusAudio\OzyIO.c  in SVN
@:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge

The other ref I've used lightly is  Jan Axelson's USB Complete book
and web site: http://www.lvr.com/usb.htm    Not libusb specific, but
general coverage of how USB works.

Cheers,

Bill  (kd5tfd)