[hpsdr] Libusb

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Sun Dec 28 10:24:00 PST 2008

While waiting for my Mercury to fly across the pond to reach my house (my credit card was charged a couple of weeks ago,
so it should arrive shortly... customs and post office notwithstanding...), I have a question slightly OT, but not so much.

I guess the major experts of libusb hang on this group, so this is a question for them.

I have downloaded from sourceforge the libusb-win32 package, but I am unable to find a complete and detailed list of all
the APIs of that DLL. Granted, the usb.h file has it, but I am intending something more on the tutorial side, that
explains in some detail how a communication channel to an USB device (e.g. Ozy) can be setup and used with that library.
A sort of how-to, ideally with commented examples of code.

Thanks for any pointers and/or advice

73  Alberto  I2PHD