[hpsdr] Mercury Calibration with PWRSDR

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Tue Dec 30 05:06:24 PST 2008

All,

Just for the record I noticed the same frequency calibration problem in
testing with Mercury V2.0 firmware over the past two days. It finally became
clear that there was a problem when I set up a simultaneous test of the
HPSDR stack with my SDR-IQ. I will add a third SDR to the test bench for
3-way comparative testing soon.

Rick
W2GPS