[hpsdr] Mercury Calibration with PWRSDR

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 05:43:52 PST 2008

Tim:

I don't think the frequency calibration function does anything on HPSDR.
I think it is a legacy control from SDR.

As far as I know, to get it spot-on, you need to feed it an accurate 10 MHz
signal to the Atlas bus.  It should then lock to this signal with whatever
level of accuracy you are feeding it.

A nice HP10811 should keep everything locked to about one part in 10^8,
or about 0.1 Hertz at 10 MHz.

I have not tried this yet, but it is on my list of things to do soon.

--- Graham

==