[hpsdr] Penelope output level?

David Woodhead dwoodhead at bms-inc.com
Tue Dec 30 16:07:30 PST 2008

Sorry, my mistake!!!

I had it set to AM. I am able to get 0.5W output in  LSB (tune). Above this level, the output appears unstable (level oscillates). Also, I am only able to achieve 0.5W with the PA gain set to min (38dB) and the drive level set to 81 (800mW displayed on the output level meter.

Does this sound normal?

David
KM5TZ