[hpsdr] Mercury Workings

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 18:06:05 PST 2008

Graham
Could not agree with you more on FB, best receiver, best filtering rig I have ever encountered, and there are 30 or so in shack!
It seems that dynamic range will handle every thing I will incounter and then some.
The filtering is so good you forget you have a narrow band width, the lack of ringing is amazing.
Still learning more each day, tnx to everyone on team! Best Christmas present ever!
Tim W4YN