[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: Ground planes/ Phoenix boards

richardh at iinet.net.au richardh at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 27 23:19:04 PST 2008

I have had to use the ground plane for some signals and power. Power is generally
around the edge of the board and the signal lines are for driving the DDS (low
traffic) and the mixer oscillator drive from the CPLD lines - these are probably
the most problematic, but I couldnt do it on one plane.
I have just got the first PCBs in my hand today. One is going to Phil Harman and
one to Ramakrishnan VU3RDD.

I have two available for someone to build as a first cut - any
takers?

Richard VK6BRO

On Tue Feb 26 21:41 , mike mj.hamel at verizon.net> sent: