[hpsdr] Adding Penelope to the mix...

mike mj.hamel at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 05:42:15 PST 2008

Hi Phil,

Yes I am interested in what you have on the 160M PA. Also, thanks for
the heads up on the depth of modulation limitations and linearity at low
levels, I kind of expected that and I'll have to see how bad this one
will be and what can be done about it. The levels from Penelope are well
chosen and should be fine to work with.

Let me know when you have some time to get back to the amplifier
project, and good luck keeping up with the production.

73

Mike
WO1U