[hpsdr] PWM / PDM

W2XJ W2XJ at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 09:26:35 PST 2008

There 8is a trick you can use in some PDM circuits to solve the negative
modulation problem. Go analog below the 6 or 10% point. Harris did this
with their broadcast transmitters and it worked well. You can derive the
analog voltage from the PDM pulses. This make the switch saturated above
the pinch off point and a linear series regulator below it.