[hpsdr] : PWM / PDM

Henry Vredegoor henry_vredegoor at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:38:05 PST 2008

Hi Phil,

<< You wrote:

Thanks for the most interesting discussions on PWM for Class E amplifiers.
There seems to be a number of possibilities as to how to overcome the low
voltage output problem.

1. Use a closed loop control system that compaires the output envelope with
the modulating signal. This appears to be what Josef, DJ7AW, does with his
single transistor 80m -15m Class E 400w PA. I have a pdf of his article, in
German, that explains his complete amplifier.

I can send it to someone who could perhaps put it on a download site.

Could you please send a copy to the public download section of
http://www.hamsdr.com so that we all can have a look at it?

73's,

Henry.