[hpsdr] CVCSO-914-1000

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:18:13 PST 2008

Philip Covington wrote:

> Maybe a candidate for use with the AD9912 DDS?
>
> <http://www.crystekcrystals.com/crystal/spec-sheets/vcxo/CVCSO-914-1000.pdf>
>
> It is not cheap (~$116 ea) but is in stock at Mouser for one...
>
> 73 Phil N8VB

WOW what a great oscillator.  With what I know we can do with the Hambly
GPS circuit or other nice reference,  we can get better than 0.001 ppm
frequency accuracy with this oscillator and the AD9912.  Furthermore the
days of the talk about DDS spurs are almost gone completely with this DDS.

I would really like to see us get to place where we are NO LONGER noise
limited in the "Sherwood table".

Bob
N4HY