[hpsdr] Dead SDR-1000/Ozy...

stoskopf at tri.net stoskopf at tri.net
Wed Jan 2 18:26:04 PST 2008

Had a well functioning SDR-1000/Ozy/Janus combo running sitting in a small
box on top of a computer/power supply, etc. stack.  Cords pulled it off
the back while off.  I slid it back up and before testing uploaded to the
newest SVN.  Never do two things at once!

Now everything powers up, but pressing the START button turns to yellow
and right back to start.  LEDs 1-4 off, 5-8 on, 9-10 alternating, 11 off,
12 on.  Most buttons seem to work, but a couple say, "Turn power on".  No
signal at all on the screen.

All connectors seem tight.  Did I pop something or do I need to do
something with the new SVN?  I've tried both with and without using
IntoOzy.

Thanks,

N0UU