[hpsdr] Dead SDR-1000/Ozy...

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Fri Jan 4 04:26:36 PST 2008

Have you tried removing/reinserting the ozy and janus boards in the
Atlas backplane?

I'm running my combo with the latest SVN as of a few days ago and not
seeing any problems that can be attributed to the software.

This sounds like a mechanical problem to me but, as my xyl will confirm,
I've been wrong before!

73, Pete, N3EVL