[hpsdr] O/J problems

Geoff vk2tfg at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 21 21:39:05 PST 2008

Hi Guys,
	I am having a few problems with Ozy and Janus and I was hoping somebody might
be able to help. Using my XP box if I power up or connect Ozy & Janus I get
the message "USB Device Not Recognised". The Microsoft USB Device viewer
tells me "FailedEnumeration". This didn't happen on the old (and slow)
Windows 2000 box. Under W2k I was able to run initozy but not PowerSDR. If I
then wanted to run PowerSDR I needed to swap the USB cable over to the XP box
at which point every thing appeared to be working OK. I even got changes in
the pattern of LED's on Ozy when I selected different sampling rates. Using
the old W2k box is no longer an option as it is now my EMC box  (I did save
the HD though) :-). As far as I can tell I have set up the drivers IAW the
manual :-( .

	Any ideas for further fault finding? I am stumped.

73 de Geoff vk2tfg.