[hpsdr] Phoenix Rises

Richard Hosking richardh at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 23 15:29:09 PST 2008

Dear all

Dont think this got through the first time so I will post again.
I have been doing a bit of work on this over the last several months
We are at the stage of a draft design - no boards have been built as yet.
I have done many of the footprints myself in Kicad - an Open Source PCB
drafting program running on Linux. While I taken every care, it is
likely that there are errors in the layout - hopefully none are fatal.

The current layout can be viewed at

http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=PHOENIX

I would be interested in comments and corrections

Richard Hosking VK6BRO

(Don if you think it is appropriate could you put this on the announce
list?)