[hpsdr] OZY now working!

Philip Theis phil at k3tuf.com
Thu Jan 24 04:25:17 PST 2008

Hello Bill,
Thank you for the detailed triage, it worked.  I had something going on in
my power supply that caused it to drop to 3 volts when Janus was plugged in.
Note: don't let the power led's lull you into thinking the voltage is
adequate, they light just fine with only 3 volts, but as you said on the
current, it was only drawing 50 ma.
The system is now working and I am a happy camper.
I think we know that the documentation is out of date.  Joe, can I assist in
bringing it up to date since it's fresh in my mind?
Thanks all,
73,
Phil K3TUF