[hpsdr] OZY now working!

Joe - AB1DO ab1do at optonline.net
Thu Jan 24 05:36:57 PST 2008

Phil,

sounds like a plan.

Off the top of my head what needs to be updated is:

svn links, driver installation and Ozy initialization out of date - only
need to install USBIO.exe from Flex and PowerSDR. First install USBIO.exe
(Ozy not connected), then connect Ozy and use hardware wizzard to install
driver. Next start PowerSDR and select either Ozy for control or Ozy/Janus
for audio.

Did I miss anything?

73 de Joe - AB1DO