[hpsdr] [dttsp-linux] A proposal

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Fri Jan 18 19:05:09 PST 2008

Gosh Chris, your email sounds like the rant of an embittered
programmer who has no good Customer Support.

Good friends in the Open Source community help each other by
buffering the "stupid end-user dumb questions" and
insulating you genius programmers from all that real-world
exposure. I will personally take all those emails from real
Ham Radio operators who want to learn and need a gentle,
patient, kind reply.

Take a chill pill and enjoy the ride. There are so many
positive and joyous aspects of this era in Ham Radio. I am
sure you will find it quite different from your previous
unhappy experience.

GL de ken n9vv