[hpsdr] Phoenix Rises - needs circuit checking in Kicad

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 02:15:10 PST 2008

Horst/Geoff/Dave

Thanks for the messages, and contributions! It is exciting to see Phoenix
Rising!

The HPSDR Project has come a long way! Sometimes fast, sometimes slower, but
always progressing due to folks like yourselves. Folks go into and out of
lurk mode, but design and boards keep coming! Everyone has a part!

Penelope is nearing production, and there is progress on laying out Mercury!

It is a hobby, and a wonderful one at that!

Dave, Geoff could you convert to Gerber and post, as Horst suggests? I
rebuilt my computers since installing Kicad. Will install again.

(Better Euro than Dollars! (smile))

Thanks
Eric