[hpsdr] Sign up for Penelope Boards now!

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Thu Jan 31 02:01:17 PST 2008

Dear Scott and others,

Thanks for the information on Penelope. I'm in doubt whether I should go
for the assembled board or for the bare PCB. The components on Penelope
are (luckily) rather big (speaking in SMD-terms ;-)).
In order to make a good trade of, I want to check the availability
(obtainability) of some components. Is there a BOM available? The last
one which was posted on the 2nd of August 2007 was removed from
HPSDR.ORG.  Looking forward to playing with Penelope!

Thank you, 73 Jeroen PE1RGE

Scott Cowling schreef:

> OK, you can say that you heard it here first!
> 73,
> Scotty WA2DFI
>

> *** TAPR ANNOUNCES PRODUCTION OF HPSDR PENELOPE BOARD ***
> High Performance Software Defined Radio Project (HPSDR)
>
> *IMPORTANT*

> TAPR and HPSDR need your input!
>
> You have until Sunday, February 5, 2008 at 0200 UTC to take action on this
> message and express interest to obtain a finished tested board, partial kit
> or bare PCB for this project. Production quantities will be determined by
> the collective expression of interest at this time.
>
> To register your interest you need to go to Dale's (WA8SRA) HAMSDR website,
> in the projects section.
>
> If you are a member and have previously expressed interest in these
> projects, log in and re-enter your Quantities of each board.
>
> NOTE: Previous quantities have been reset to zero so you WILL HAVE TO
> RE-ENTER QUANTITIES.
>
> If you are new to HPSDR and Dale's Website, please join for instant access
> by providing the information requested.
>
> Go NOW to: HTTP://www.hamsdr.com
>
> Login and go to Projects > TAPR-HPSDR and follow instructions provided on
> that page.
>
> What is HPSDR?         http://hpsdr.org
> What is a Penelope?    http://hpsdr.org/penelope.html
>
> There are many other HPSDR projects in design and testing; please see the
> HPSDR website for details.

Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m