[hpsdr] Penelope D1 flushing

Tokio ENDO rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Jul 3 05:29:22 PDT 2008

I tried to bring up Penelope, however I encountered problems.

- I downloaded by SVN the latest PennyMerge:KD5TFD 19June2008.
- As soon as I run initozy11, D1 of Ozy is flushing, however initozy11 of
SDR1.10.4 run, no flushing.
- PA setting in the Tab is hidden, nothing for setting the power,
- No control of PTT of Penelope,

- The set-up of PowerSDR is as follows;
  - Janus/Ozy Control checked in Hardware Config;
  - --ignore-pp-ptt set in the property of the icon, then in the title bar
****PP PTT disabled *** shown,
  - HPSDR tab, only Penelope present, 10MHz clock source Penelope checked,
122.28MHz Penelope checked, Mic Penelope checked.

My SDR configuration is the following;
Penelope, Ozy, Edirol FA-66, SDR-1000 without RFE neither 100W PA, windows
XP HE

It would be much appreciated comments.

Best regards,

Tokio ENDO/ja1cca