[hpsdr] Trying to get caught up.

Bob Fish rwfish at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 14:23:29 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I have been off line for a while and recently found a bargain on an
SDR-1000. I also had a set of Ozy/Janus/Atlas boards sitting here
waiting for me to do something with them. I have the Ozy/Janus set up
and they appear to be working properly (the correct leds are illuminated
on Ozy). My question is what is the most recent version of PowerSDR that
will run OZY/Janus controlling an SDR-1000. About a year ago there was a
modified version that folks were using. Also, I noticed that the Flex
guys most recent release of PowerSDR 1.12.0 has a selection on the
soundcard pull-down chart for OZY/Janus. Does this mean PowerSDR now
supports Ozy/Janus without modification? I know they were working in
that direction. I searched the archives and can't anything newer than
about a year ago. Please excuse my ignorance on this, like I said I have
been out of the loop for a while.

Thanks,

Bob  K6GGO